Warhammer: Apocrypha Now Is A Blast From Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying’s Past
Cubicle 7 have collected some legends out of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying’s past in a new supplement called Apocrypha Now.
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay is one of the original dark fantasy roleplaying games. If you played WFRP and didn’t get your throat slit in the night by chaos cultists whom you had inadvertently ticked off by following the plots of early adventures, you were absolutely doing it wrong. And now you’ll have a chance to play the game oh-so-right with this collection of forgotten rules.
via Cubicle 7
Aprocrypha Now – is a compendium of long-lost writings that will enhance your Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay campaign like never before. We have scanned it page by page to release in PDF on DrivethruRPG here.
Aprocrypha Now features the original A Rough Night at the Three Feathers and Night of Blood. A Rough Night at the Three Feathers is among WFRPs best adventures written by legendary WFRP writer Graeme Davis. It was reprinted in two WFRP 1st edition compilations: The Restless Dead, published by Games Workshop in 1989; and in Apocrypha Now, published by Hogshead Publishing in 1995. In 2005, eighteen years after it first appeared, it was adapted for WFRP2nd edition in the Black Industries collection, Plundered Vaults.
Graeme Davis has previously discussed how he wrote A Rough Night at the Three Feathers largely as an experiment, to see whether multi–plot adventures could even work as it had never been done in roleplaying games before. Graeme Davis updated and expanded on this and other adventures for our recent release; Rough Nights & Hard Days, available here.
n this PDF you will find:
- Optional rules covering areas as diverse as combat, psychology and social class.
- New magical gear and greatly expanded rules for firearms in the Warhammer World.
- New Scenarios, game settings and campaign ideas.
- New career types, including the Dwarven Loremaster and the eagerly awaited Elven Wardancer.
- Full information on converting characters and equipment between Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, and the popular Warhammer Fantasy Battle game.
Latest News From BoLS:
- ‘Quinjet Terrain Pack’ Is Everything Great About Terrain In Marvel: Crisis Protocol
- ‘Men’ Review – One of Us
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 4 Review – Bigger, Better, and Now With Even More Horror
- Games Workshop Pre-Orders: ‘First Looks’ – Kill Team Moroch Weekend
- D&D: ‘Lost Wave’ Of Dungeons & Dragons Toys Unleashed From The Depths Of The 80s