When Paizo adds more monsters to a game, they go big–as we see in this preview of a beastly new Bestiary, with 300 new monsters waiting to go.
Pathfinder is many things, but streamlined and ultralite it is not. Whether we’re talking about their 600+ core rulebook, their plethora of splatbooks, each of which could anchor a tent on its own, or the sheer number of customization options they offer, Pathfinder is crammed to the gills. Every book falls somewhere on the chonk-chungus spectrum, and the latest preview from Paizo is no exception. The Bestiary 3 adds 300 monsters to the game over the span of 320 pages.
But it’s more than just monsters in this manual, you’ll also find a much needed monster index, as well as updates and clarifications to Pathfinder’s core rules as they pertain to monsters specifically. If you have been struggling as a GM, this book has some much needed relief. Take a look. The book isn’t due out until March of 2021, so you’ve got time–and monsters–to kill.
With more than 300 classic and brand-new monsters, this 320-page beautifully illustrated hardcover rulebook completes the collection of creatures begun in the first two Pathfinder Bestiary volumes. From classic creatures like clockworks and tooth fairies, returning favorites like imperial dragons and mighty titans, to brand-new menaces found all over Golarion, this must-have tome of monsters designed to challenge characters of any level is an essential companion to your Pathfinder game!
Pathfinder Bestiary 3 includes:
- More than 300 monsters drawn from mythology and folklore, genre classics, and more than a decade of Pathfinder, with plenty of new monsters too!
- Gorgeous full-color illustrations on nearly every page!
- Comprehensive monster lists sorted by level, type, and rarity to help you find the right monster for any situation!
- Universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities like grab, swallow whole, and regeneration.
- Detailed lore sidebars offering additional information about even more of Pathfinder’s most popular friends and foes!
The Bestiary 3 is coming 2021!