Age of Sigmar Breaking: Lumineth Kangaroo Cav Sighted!
Hop to it! This is maybe the weirdest way for Lumineth Aelves to move about the battlefield and I am here for it! Take a look.
This image is doing the rounds on Facebook AoS Groups and several forums. That certainly looks like Lumineth cavalry to me riding… WHAT! It’s a Kangaroo, with armor. Fancy Aelf armor. It looks like the name starts with “HUR”
So we know that in the Mortal Realms horses are last year’s news, but this is really something! I have to say I’m impressed. Just think, these guys are going to facing off against the shark riders, and the squig hopping riders, and the Fiend riders. If the future Dark Elves aren’t riding ostriches or capybaras, I am going to be inconsolable.
We have no idea if this is part of the Weekend Reveal Seminar, or is totally unrelated.
Who wore it better?
Have at it friends!
Latest News From BoLS:
- Warhammer 40K: Adeptus Mechanicus Ordinatus
- Warhammer 40K: A Primaris Lt. Visits Italy And Finds The Origins Of the Imperium
- ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ Trailer – First Look at Gorr the God Butcher
- Raven Software QA Unionizes, The Games Workers Alliance Is Here
- This Week’s Warhammer 40K Products & Pricing CONFIRMED – Hello Chaos Knights & Kill Team