Warhammer 40K: That Time You Could Use GI Joe Tanks In Games
Space Marines have always been an adaptable lot, able to use weapons even beyond the Imperium to defeat their foes, including tanks by Hasbro.
Back in the early days of Games Workshop, when Rogue Trader was still one of the biggest ways to explore the newest hit – Warhammer 40,000, Space Marines had even more wonderful toys than Batman. Every month saw a new wave of minis, and a universe that unraveled more lore with every issue of White Dwarf. Of course, not every new addition was great–this was the time when you had Sherlock Obi-Wan, after all, but the frontier was wild.
And back in February 1989, White Dwarf 110 came out with more homebrew creations from the studio.
This Armadillo was lost and never made it exactly into the grimdark, but then again… maybe it did?
~And knowing is half the battle!
Latest News From BoLS:
- Warhammer 40K: Adeptus Mechanicus Ordinatus
- Warhammer 40K: A Primaris Lt. Visits Italy And Finds The Origins Of the Imperium
- ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ Trailer – First Look at Gorr the God Butcher
- Raven Software QA Unionizes, The Games Workers Alliance Is Here
- This Week’s Warhammer 40K Products & Pricing CONFIRMED – Hello Chaos Knights & Kill Team