Bo-Katan’s Search for the Darksaber is Coming to Your Display Case
Bo-Katan – Nite Owls leader and gifted warrior – is the next of The Mandalorian cast to get a fantastic, highly detailed fig from Hot Toys.
“I am Bo-Katan of Clan Kryze. I was born on Mandalore and fought in the Purge. I am the last of my line.”
The legendary Mandalorian refused the occupation of her home by the Empire, and is fighting back – while seeking the Darksaber. This faithful recreation of her appearance in The Mandalorian is 11″ tall and comes with her distinctive helmet and armor. It’s dressed in a tailored undersuit and comes with a jetpack complete with flame effects, plus her trusty blasters and dagger.
Per-orders are open now, and the fig is expected to ship late spring next year.
- Approximately 11″ (28 cm) tall
- Points of Articulations: 26
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Katee Sackhoff
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Battle damaged helmeted head with articulated rangefinder
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands
- Tailored cloth and leather-like costume
- Weapons: 2 blasters, wired grappling hook, dagger
- Jetpack with distressed booster fire effects
- Imperial cruiser rail diorama accessory
- Specially designed stand with character nameplate