Feast of Blades – 1.5 Months Out!
We had 500+ Competitors attempt to qualify, whether you’re a qualifier or someone coming for the open GT’s its time to get those tickets, plan the trips, and get the paintbrushes working! This years annual event is
40k Doubles Charity Tournament (On behalf of wounded warrior.) Buy tickets
– Missions based around the wounded warrior theme, buy re-rolls and smoke screens and the money goes to charity!
40k “Qual by fire”
– So you didn’t qualify for the Invitational and you want one more swing at it? We will take the winners of this event and fill any no-shows/drops in the invitational. Please see our FAQ for details.
Warmamhordes Death Race: Buy tickets
– The first of three tournaments this weekend, top four winners will qualify for the big showdown tournament on Sunday.
Demos, side Games, Painting classes, 40k pod racing, Character ‘royal rumble,’ Ultramarines screening, Open gaming pairing services, Armies on Parade, Miniature flea market all happening throughout Fridays schedule. We won’t stop you until you can’t stand anymore and decide to go to bed (Play till ???? in the morning)
40k Invitational: Day one
– 4 games, highly competitive atmosphere, must qualify to play 2000pts.
40k Open GT: Day one Buy tickets (good for both days).
– 4 games, Casual-competitive atmosphere, anyone can play 2000pts.
40k Narrative Track: Buy tickets (good for both days)
– Pit yourself and all comers against the Feast of Blades 30,000 point Eldar army, including the awe-inspiring Phantom titan! All comers welcome. Players will be pitted against ‘the house,’ Prizes awarded for achieving goals and amazing feats of strength. Missions will be in a themed ‘story,’ format with each race having different goals and objectives.
Warmahordes Steamroller tournament: Buy tickets
– The second of three tournaments, top four winners qualify for the big showdown on Sunday.
Infinity tournament: buy tickets
– Looking to be the largest infinity tournament ever.
Demos, side Games, Painting classes, 40k pod racing, Character ‘royal rumble,’ Open gaming pairing services, Armies on Parade, Ultramarines screening on the projector (drinking game?), Miniature flea market all happening throughout Saturdays schedule. We won’t stop you until you can’t stand anymore and decide to go to bed (Play till ???? in the morning)
40k Invitational: Day two
– 3 games
40k Open: Day two
– 3 games
40k Narrative game:
– 3 rounds
Warmahordes Prime tournament:
– By qualification only, must win any of the other two previous tournaments top four slots.
Warmahordes Narrative gaming:
– Didn’t qualify for the Prime tournament? You can still have tons of fun.
Demos, open gaming, painting classes.
Awards done by 4:30
|The Hotel Bar is directly across the from the gaming hall|
|A Room at the Red Lion|
|The Hotel Lobby|
|The main gaming hall.|
Also, several of your favorite BoLS writers will be around all weekend. Goatboy will be doing army-bag-art, Bushidoredpanda and Bigred will buy everyone a round of drinks at the bar (jk),MBG will sell you a new army once Darkwynn destroys your current one. Who knows, maybe the Jwolf will make a suprise, all-star appearance