D&D: Pre-Orders Are Officially Open For The Acquisitions Inc. Book
Acquisitions Incorporated is the premier adventurer’s franchise, and if you’re interested in opening up your own branch, you can pre-order the manual now on Amazon.
Announced last week, the Acquisitions Incorporated Dungeon Manual brings the venerable adventuring franchise to the world of the Forgotten Realms in the form of a new D&D book that incorporates the humor of its Penny Arcade origins with the style and savoir-faire of two different streaming shows. This compendium brings new player options, new magic items, new ways to play with D&D and make it your own. And it’s available for pre-order now on Amazon and elsewhere.
via Wizards of the Coast
Explore a wealth of peril and personalities for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
When you’re just starting out in the adventuring business, it might be nice to have a leg up. It can be a big help to have access to the powerful artifacts, expertise, and jobs that Acquisitions Incorporated (Acq Inc) has to offer a new franchise. Join Omin Dran, Jim Darkmagic, and Viari like never before with the new Acquisitions Incorporated campaign book for Dungeons & Dragons!
Set yourself up for success when pursuing your own fantasy-business endeavors, using all the ingredients you need to include Acquisitions Incorporated in your D&D campaign, to establish your own franchise, and take on specialized roles therein. Plus, there are always openings coming available… Just try not to think about why.
- Learn everything you ever wanted to know about starting your own fantasy business as you begin your career today, as a proud member of Acquisitions Incorporated.
- Acquisitions Incorporated has everything you need to play a D&D fifth edition game just as if you were on stage with the crew at PAX! New backgrounds, character options, franchise information, and more!
- Start up your own Acquisitions Incorporated franchise in the Forgotten Realms or anywhere in the multiverse.
- Acquisitions Incorporated is a different flavor of D&D full of madcap heists and hilarious moments, and it’s one of the new ways to tell fantastic D&D stories.
- Includes an adventure that will take characters from levels 1 through 6, establishing your party’s claim on a world they’ve just begun to explore—and to strip-mine for profit.
Where Can I Buy It?