A new warband has come to Warhammer Underworld Online as part of the Skulls for the Skulls Throne event. Meet these thorny ghosts.
Have you been playing Warhammer Underworld Online? If you’re a fan of Warhammer Underworld, the tightest, most tactically pleasing set of rules GW has ever made, you’ll definitely want to. It’s the safest way to play it right now, while we’re in the middle of a pandemic, and it’s also a ton of fun. And as part of Skulls for the Skull Throne 4: Honey We Shrunk the Khorne, there’s a new Warband out just for you. And everyone else who plays the game. Check it out.
via Warhammer Underworld Online
Thorns of the Briar Queen – $6.99
The Thorns of the Briar Queen are a large warband of 7 fighters. Their leader – the Briar Queen – is able to make use of all new spell cards, while controlling a horde of geists and spirits who are eternally bound to her will.
- The Thorns of the Briar Queen inspire when they are adjacent to an enemy fighter at the start of your activation. Get in close to get stronger!
- All units from this warband are able to pass through blocked and occupied hexes!
- Varclav has the ability to push all friendly Chainrasps 2 hexes – perfect for overwhelming your opponent or supreme map control!
TIPS & TRICKS
- While fighter numbers are on your side, the Chainrasps have limited wounds and cannot take much damage before being taken out. Make sure your opponent isn’t scoring too much Glory!
- Cards that move your fighters around the battlefield give you an advantage – use Hidden Paths to get the Briar Queen close to enemy fighters and inspire!
- The various Key upgrades synergise well with this warband. Equip them, then push all Chainrasps onto objective markers to score loads of Glory!