‘Star Trek’s Q Commands You to Buy This Action Figure of Himself
Court is in session and he commands that you buy this realistic action figure to prove your worthiness. Check out this Star Trek Q Figure.
John de Lancie’s Q is one of the most memorable villains of Star Trek. This fig is based on his appearance in“Encounter at Farpoint”– the first-ever episode of The Next Generation. Q dons a judge’s garb and puts humanity on trial. Captain Picard and the crew must prove that we had moved beyond our barbaric past and deserve to exist and explore the galaxy.
He went on to become one of Picard’s main adversaries and an occasional ally when it suited him.
John de Lancie will be reprising the role in the second season of Picard. The new season presents a new time challenge from Q that will have the Starfleet Captain and his crew racing to save the future.
Star Trek: The Next Generation Judge Q – $205.00
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his judge’s robes to his chain of office is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of John de Lancie as Q has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
- More than 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 12 in (32 cm) tall
- ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics
- Realistic Portrait
- Judge’s robes with chain of office
- Soft plastic boots
- Six interchangeable gloved hands
- Display base
- Autograph card
Latest News From BoLS:
- Age of Sigmar: Fangs and Ferns – 3 Reasons You’ll Want ‘Echoes of Doom’
- Warhammer 40K Hot Mess – Bloodthirster of Insensate Rage
- MTG: Battle For Baldur’s Gate Spoilers Look Gorgeous
- Brand-New ‘She-Hulk’ Trailer: Jennifer Walters Legal Comedy Arrives in August
- Warhammer 40K: Mastering the Kroot Shaper